Running a private small to mid size business is challenging to say the least in today’s economic environment. Business owners have to make tough decisions every day as they manage their balance sheets and income statements, while executing on customer needs and retaining high quality employees. All the while, business owners are planning for their own family’s needs and financial goals. As business owners ourselves, we understand the challenges that a business owner faces and the decisions you have to make every day.
At RFW Wealth Advisors, we partner with our business owner clients in a consultative relationship to help you balance your personal financial goals with those of running your business on a day to day basis. First, we start by using our financial planning process to understand what your personal financial goals are and evaluate your current financial situation. Then we organize your financial life using the RFW Wealth Integration System. Finally, working on your behalf with our strategic relationships, we evaluate your business needs today and design a plan that ultimately turns the value of your business into an income stream for your retirement years. We provide specific recommendations on the following issues:
- Employee benefits – How to attract & retain my key employees.
- Retirement plan evaluation & design.
- Cost benefit analysis of your current retirement plan vs. alternatives.
- Keeping your business’s retirement plan in compliance with new regulations.
- Education of your fiduciary responsibility to the company’s retirement plan.
- Protecting the value of your business for your family in the case of a death or disability.
- Property and Liability risk – cost/benefit analysis of your current P&C coverage vs. alternatives.
- Considering the value of your business as a part of your estate plan.
- Design and implementation of buy/sell agreements.
- Cash management strategies.
- Business valuations, transition and exit strategies.
- Business income replacement strategies for your retirement income needs.
If you would like to interview one of our senior partners for consideration to be your personal wealth advisory team, we are pleased to offer a complimentary initial consultation. In this meeting, we can learn more about what you and your business are trying to accomplish financially, and you can learn more how we could help you accomplish your goals. We partner with regional accredited business valuation experts, CPA’s, TPA’s, and other business consultant professionals in delivering these services. Please feel free to call our offices at 904-517-5400 or email us at email@example.com to schedule a meeting today.